Hopper and Joey eastern arc using solo node 185834 .

If I disconnect the Joey and hopper from the solo node can I use a stand alone Wally reciever or do I need another configuration.

Andy
You can use the wally, as long as it's a direct run from the LNB to the Wally, bypassing the Hub

My confusion is stemming from the 2 LNB.s feeding the solo then one cable going into house and hitting a splitter then to the Joey and the hopper. I feel like I need to use a triplexes or combiner of some sort to get both LNBs to the Wally. Should I just disconnect the Joey and Wally leave the solo in place and hook cable up to Wally?
Andy

My confusion is stemming from the 2 LNB.s feeding the solo then one cable going into house and hitting a splitter then to the Joey and the hopper. I feel like I need to use a triplexes or combiner of some sort to get both LNBs to the Wally. Should I just disconnect the Joey and Wally leave the solo in place and hook cable up to Wally?
Andy

You don't need two wires from the dish for a Wally, you just need one. I think the easiest way for you to go would be to connect the wire that goes into the house to any port on the LNB. That wire should go straight to the Wally.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Ok will try and thanx for reply I am an RVer and we are considering cutting the cord here at home. The campground we summer in has decent cable so we won’t need the dish a lot of the season and since dish is raising prices we figured let’s just keep it for RVing in state parks and stream In the house and use OTA and if it is on we could use it in house when we come here for Dr appt’s......we will need it in the state parks since they have no cable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)