Hopper Announcements

eRUG68WQkkqGxsdIgOL4EuQWZOL7EBLaUHswVY0E8KVInAai55M9eNwQtGtL8Nqim8iJJZTMScsrE+dZsZsMPX0WD5NIkVDoEBQNGoKrcgrGENFandI3C5FAaTUwWiIrNS4kJSAGEDke4IjW29JFXCpFwv8HB9V+TNzokTcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

This is indicating that the first 3 joey's are free unless I'm confused.

Free, meaning no upfront cost to the customer. You still have to pay $7/mo. for each Joey on the account.

I'd feel a bit more comfortable if that sheet also listed 2 Hoppers and 0 Joeys as an option for 2 TVs. I think it is, but seeing it given "equal billing" would be reassuring.

I doubt they gave that much consideration figuring it wouldn't be a desire for many subs. They have their own mindset and figure most won't want to spend another $200 for a second Hopper. I'd pay for the second Hopper if the fees are the same as the Joey as one obtains more flexibility. I'm thinking of going this direction.

OK, please correct me if I am wrong here. I have AT250 so I can upgrade free. I have two 722's. So I currently pay $17 for the second receiver plus $6.00 DVR fee ($23 total).

I would like two Hoppers and one Joey. My cost would be $10 + $7 +$7=$24/month. Only one dollar difference. Is that right or am I missing something? :confused:

Edit: Actually that second Hopper is going to cost something additional up-front isn't it?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)