Hopper did not record prime time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
The other night my wife thought prime time recorded so she went to play a show because folders were there and when she played one nothing happened. Is anyone experiencing the same thing ?

If you had weather or anything else that caused even a brief loss of signal, Hopper is known not to recover from this and your PTAT shows will be blank. DISH knows about this but has not fixed it yet.

Yup, last nights shows were a bust. Must have lost signal for about a minute only and it shut down my whole network recordings. I know I had signal because I was watching the shows as being recorded. I even tried to manually record because I one this would happen. It would not let me do it though. Sure enough everything is dead. Select a show and I get black screen zero time left and it pauses. I wish dish would fix this,i love the ptat feature but when this happens i lose a whole night of programming. :-(

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Yup, last nights shows were a bust. Must have lost signal for about a minute only and it shut down my whole network recordings. I know I had signal because I was watching the shows as being recorded. I even tried to manually record because I one this would happen. It would not let me do it though. Sure enough everything is dead. Select a show and I get black screen zero time left and it pauses. I wish dish would fix this,i love the ptat feature but when this happens i lose a whole night of programming. :-(

The only way you can forcefully restore a recording is to reboot and then restore in the daily schedule any PTAT recordings. PTAT will not restart and this will allow them to record manually. I had to do this last night as well.

KRUZNBY said:
The only way you can forcefully restore a recording is to reboot and then restore in the daily schedule any PTAT recordings. PTAT will not restart and this will allow them to record manually. I had to do this last night as well.

Pretty lame if you ask me. Really something they should have corrected with the next sw update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)