Hopper instalation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ebdiel

Original poster
Mar 3, 2013
I'm trying to setup a hopper with two joys, but I'm getting stock in acquire signal. Does the hopper need a special lnb, I had a dish pro plus dual lnb and I'm connecting to a dp34. Later I connect to the solo node. That's correct??? Please I need help

Hopper doesn't work with DP switches. Going to need a DPP33 or a DPP44, or better yet just get a 1000.2 or a 1000.4.

As stated above, best to pick up an HD dish. If you want to use your DPP Dual though, just leave the dp34 out of the equation and connect it directly to your Solo Node.

I live in Puerto Rico and I'm setting up the 119/110. But I connect directly from the lnb and I get in turner 1 and 2 signal from 119 and in turner 3 signal from 110.

So you're using two DP Duals? If so, you'll need a DPP33 or a DPP44 to get both sats on all three tuners. You'll need a feed from each LNB going into the switch and two feeds from the switch to the Solo Node.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)