Hopper Output Connections

Yep.

Keep in mind you can't do anything funky like link one output to one tuner and the other output to a second one. Same show for both outputs.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes it works fine. I have the HDMI going to an Onkyo home theater receiver which I leave off most of the time. And I have the component output connected directly to the Sharp TV. For most TV watching I use component, and for movies or other surround content I use the HDMI. Works great.

Regards,
Alan Rovner

You can actually run 3 outputs at once. HDMI, Component and Video. My one Hopper powers 2 HDTVs (HDMI and Component) and 3 SDTVs (Video connected to a whole house RF modulator).

What video modulator do you use jscud ?

One of my Hoppers has HDMI connected to a Slingbox 500 then to my AV receiver and finally to the TV. Component cables also connected to the Slingbox and the RCA composite video cables are connected to a RCA 8-way powered splitter. Everything works great.

I have all Holland Electronics RF modulators connected to three HWSs and they also work great.

http://www.hollandelectronics.com/catalog/catalog.php?product_id=HMM-10H-Multimedia-Modulator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts