Hopper remotes

When I sent back my two 722s they wanted the remotes back.

Odd, because I know when they get any back they throw them away because they have no idea where the remotes have been or what kind of crap is on your remote.

If you swabbed things in your house you would find out that your remote was one of the dirtiest things in your house.

Well, if they ask, I'll give them the one I have. If they don't ask, I'll just chuck it. The only time it ever got used was with the installer. When he left, I set it up on the Harmony.

Here's a question I hope some one can answer. With my 722k remote, programmed to my Sammy tv, I could hit the TV button, and then the format button, and that would set my TV sleep timer. Any ideas how to do it now?

Nope they never want the remotes back.

BTW I still cant get any of my 922 remotes to pair with the Hopper or Joey. Anyone know how to unpair old 922 remotes?
I did not unpair from my 922. Simply hit the System button twice on the unit which brings up the pairing screen, nd easily paired three 922 remotes to the Hopper.

Odd that you're not having luck with that, yet you HAVE been able to see PlayOn, which I still cannot seem to get to work! Are the Hoppers that persnickety that, what works for one person doesn't work for another?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts