Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

That's pretty funny. Hope none of your emails were intended to be serious... Haha...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

No, I only had to type one on it. I've never had a keyboard get stuck in caps mode. I think my little one may have played a part in its demise.

In my email, I prefaced it with Sorry about the caps. I should have done the same on that post. Although, I do think the question is valid. Shouldn't we have a Sticky on the new software and let this one go?

I think it's a valid question too... I was wondering the same thing the other day.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Has anyone "reported" this thread ? You can do that for non-bad reasons as well. It's very possible none of the mods are reading this thread to see the comments suggesting it be un-stickied.

Right now I'm watching the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on ESPN, Ch140. I clicked on Dish Game Finder which shows the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl is ONLY on ESPNHD, ch854 which I would have to upgrade (pay) to watch. This also happened yesterday with the Sugar Bowl.
DIRT, Dish needs to fix this.

They did that recently with a 49er game....I live in their area, yet the menu claimed "unavailable" which was bunk. The game was televised in my area. Also no more "reminder" option, that feature was handy.