Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's pretty funny. Hope none of your emails were intended to be serious... Haha...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

No, I only had to type one on it. I've never had a keyboard get stuck in caps mode. I think my little one may have played a part in its demise.

In my email, I prefaced it with Sorry about the caps. I should have done the same on that post. Although, I do think the question is valid. Shouldn't we have a Sticky on the new software and let this one go?

I think it's a valid question too... I was wondering the same thing the other day.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Has anyone "reported" this thread ? You can do that for non-bad reasons as well. It's very possible none of the mods are reading this thread to see the comments suggesting it be un-stickied.

Right now I'm watching the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on ESPN, Ch140. I clicked on Dish Game Finder which shows the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl is ONLY on ESPNHD, ch854 which I would have to upgrade (pay) to watch. This also happened yesterday with the Sugar Bowl.
DIRT, Dish needs to fix this.

They did that recently with a 49er game....I live in their area, yet the menu claimed "unavailable" which was bunk. The game was televised in my area. Also no more "reminder" option, that feature was handy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)