Hopper S246 Joey S294 Is Out

Yes, it would be nice to play by First Aired date as well as Episode #.
First Aired Date is usually better than the Episode #, which Tribune may have out of order.
First Aired is (usually) in the in the right order, were it a choice.
It is too bad the Recorded Dates are still messed up after transfer to the EHD.
A possible option for HDD marathons although not as useful.

-Ken

DustoMan said:
I don't know when this was added, but I noticed a new "Autoplay" function when you select multiple episodes of the same program. It's under the "Edit" menu. However, there's a problem. It plays episodes in order of highest to lowest. What's the point of that??!?! This would have been a really great feature to accommodate "binge" viewing, but going from highest to lowest makes it incredibly less useful. I can't seem to figure out a way to make it go the opposite way unless someone else here would care to fill me in.

Autoplay plays back in the order you select the shows.

Sent from my DROIDX

When I first got my 2 Hoppers (when they first came out) I had intermittant problems with the caller ID not showing up but only on one of the Hoppers. It was fixed by one of the releases last summer. Now with this latest release (that fixed the ID not being able to be removed from the screen) it has started again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Each time it doesn't work it is fine on the other Hopper and also on the phone. The only difference this time is that when I do a phone connection test it passes whereas when I had the problem in the past it would fail. Anyone else having this issue?

After the latest update I had two odd things happen: 1) My remote stopped working. I had to re-pair it to fix it. 2) My channel favorites lists were deleted.
Has anyone else experienced this? (Sorry if there is an obvious answer, I didn't see one in my quick skim of 15 pages.)

Are you skipping the update or do you have timers set to fire? I would put your boxes into standby and make sure no Joeys are powered on so that all tuners are free and leave them alone for 30 minutes. Also, what satellite orbitals do you receive signal from? Everyone should have the update by now.

No and no. But with my kids out of school they are staying up late and might be delaying it. I just checked remotely and see that both Hoppers have now updated to S246. I have been out of town since my last post and have not had time to check in until now.

When I first got my 2 Hoppers (when they first came out) I had intermittant problems with the caller ID not showing up but only on one of the Hoppers. It was fixed by one of the releases last summer. Now with this latest release (that fixed the ID not being able to be removed from the screen) it has started again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Each time it doesn't work it is fine on the other Hopper and also on the phone. The only difference this time is that when I do a phone connection test it passes whereas when I had the problem in the past it would fail. Anyone else having this issue?

Caller id did not show up on one of my Joey's the other night. Earlier a call showed on the screen but not the next time. I've noticed this problem a few times in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)