Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, I hate to admit it, but u were right.. After speaking to a supervisor at customer loyalty.. I won't be eligible for the quoted price until may 4th.. Apparently that's when my tier level will go up and then I can get one hopper and two joeys for 100 with waived installer fee.. Hurry up May!!

Hopper upgrade fee 200.00 on Thursday then 300.00 on Friday. Talked to the rudest customer service manager ever. Dish network is going down the tubes. Comcast may get me back.

Well, I hate to admit it, but u were right.. After speaking to a supervisor at customer loyalty.. I won't be eligible for the quoted price until may 4th.. Apparently that's when my tier level will go up and then I can get one hopper and two joeys for 100 with waived installer fee.. Hurry up May!!
I'd say "you're welcome", but that doesn't seem appropriate here :)

larry66 said:
Hopper upgrade fee 200.00 on Thursday then 300.00 on Friday. Talked to the rudest customer service manager ever. Dish network is going down the tubes. Comcast may get me back.

I would send a PM to a Dish Internet Response Team member.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Hello i'm experianceing most of the same problems as others concerning upgrade have been told 3 diferent price quotes in chat sessions recent subscriber with 2 year contract auto pay and service agrement latest offer 1 hopper 1 joey 300.00 and loss of discounts for first year with new 2 year contract. Seems like dish doesn't care about new subscibers at this point would be cheaper to opt out of contract and get set up with comcast again as a new subsciber with all the equipment for free

Hi. I left a message with Matt, but then realized he's not in on Friday. Can someone from DIRT PM me about getting rolling on an offer ASAP? I'm around to talk tonight.

Thanks!

My installation experience One Hopper and 3 Joeys

The installation took place on 3/21. The installer arrived at approximately 11 AM and the worst thing that had to be done, I thought, was a new run to the hopper using RG-6. This was done pretty fast and then all hell broke loose! The installer didn't leave my house until approximately 6 PM that evening. Most of the problems were trying to get the proper software downloaded! First the hopper wouldn't cooperate until it was left on standby for 1 hours, then it finally took the necessary software. Then it was each joey one at a time and again, they refused to download their software. Finally through searching online, I found some helpful hints from Scott ____. He had a special procedure for resetting the joeys so that it would trigger a proper download. So around 5 o'clock everything starting working as it should! I'm a happy camper. Love the system. Problems I had was 1) trouble with close captioning which was resolved by the following day (new software?) and 2) While I can listen to Xm music on the hopper, trying to listen to the same channels on joeys causes stuttering so bad that you can't understand what the song is. 3) the dnla on joeys do not see any of my servers which are seen by the hopper. I guess I need to supply a network connection to each joey for this to work. Primetime is great!

Since the DIRT members have so much free time on their hands ;) . I would like a PM about upgrading from my 722 and the 2 other receivers (I don't know what their numbers are) to a 1H + 2J system. I am on auto pay, never late on payments, have the Americas Everything pack with all the movie channels, decent credit (mid 700s), but I was still quoted $400 and that is just out of my budget right now no matter how badly I want the Hopper. PLease help! I really want to love Dish network :D

karspur said:
All set up for 2 hoppers and 4 joeys on Saturday morning. Could have gotten it sooner but I'm going out of town next week. Thank you DIRT! Thank you Scott for having them here and part of Satellite Guys!

Install complete! Installer came about 1030 and left about 230. All went pretty well. It was his second time installing a hopper. He had a couple questions concerning activation and internet hookup, but he called his office and had questions answered quickly. Now it is time to play and set timers.
Thanks to Matt, Scott, and installer Diego from LinkUs!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts