Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just found this thread and it seems as though you're a dealer I could go throgh. New to DISH, I'm going to switch either on the 17th or 18th depending on prices and equipment available. Here's the setup I was quoted by DISH. A250 with 2 Hoppers and Sling with $99 for 2nd Hopper and the Sling for free. Could you pm me with quote when new pricing is released for same plan and new Hoppers.

Thanks,

to clarify, current customer just out of contract, 1 leased 622, a leased 222k, 1 owned 211. would like to keep the 211 and add 2 hoppers and 2-3 joeys plus sling adapter. have DPP 44 switch in current system.

I would like information on upgrading my existing Duo DVR (2 TV2s) and Solo DVR (4 TVs total) to a Hopper and 3 Joeys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hello DIRT representatives,
I am getting 2 Hoppers and 3 Joeys installed in a couple of hours. I am a returning customer after a 3 year sabatacal. I was wondering if you could contact me about either being on the list for the latest version of the Hopper or what I need to do to make sure I get in line for the updated Hopper. When placing my order yesterday the sales rep assured me several times that by putting protection on my account I will be able to simply swap once the new Hoppers are released. He gave me 4 months free of protection to insure I would be able to switch it out.

Thanks in advance for your help or response.

I asked someone at Dish if I could upgrade to the new Hopper said it would be no charge at all be a swap I have it on record to they said to call the 17th to do it I will see what happens. But at least I have it documented now.

Be nice if its just a swap!

Chris

I am looking at upgrading my system to the Hopper and joeys. I have been with Dish for 17 years and have a 622 nd a 722. I have three TVs and the 622 has my EHD. Seems alot of people want two Hoppers and I wanted to know what the advantage having this setup. Cost wise what am I looking at? Thanks

I am also looking to upgrade to the new Hopper 2 with sling. We currently have two 622 leased and one 522 that we own. We have three tvs on hd and hdmi. The others are sd and distributed thru coax.
I think we can get by with one Hopper and three joeys as long as i can sill distribute sd thru coax to other tvs. Please pm me and i will supply account info.
Thanks,

Hello DIRT representatives,
I am getting 2 Hoppers and 3 Joeys installed in a couple of hours. I am a returning customer after a 3 year sabatacal. I was wondering if you could contact me about either being on the list for the latest version of the Hopper or what I need to do to make sure I get in line for the updated Hopper. When placing my order yesterday the sales rep assured me several times that by putting protection on my account I will be able to simply swap once the new Hoppers are released. He gave me 4 months free of protection to insure I would be able to switch it out.

Thanks in advance for your help or response.

There is no waiting list that we would be able to put you on.

I am also looking to upgrade to the new Hopper 2 with sling. We currently have two 622 leased and one 522 that we own. We have three tvs on hd and hdmi. The others are sd and distributed thru coax.
I think we can get by with one Hopper and three joeys as long as i can sill distribute sd thru coax to other tvs. Please pm me and i will supply account info.
Thanks,

We do not a have a release date yet but will update when we get the information. Thank you!

I am a current dish network customer out of contract. I would like to upgrade to the Hopper with Sling (x2) and 2 Joeys.

I am a current dish network customer also out of contract. I would like to upgrade to the Hopper with Sling and 3 Joeys. This will work as long as i can mirror off of two receivers.

I am a current customer with a vip622 and vip722. I would like to upgrade to 2 New Hoppers with sling plus 3 joeys.
Please PM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)