Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just wanna thank Zach for hooking me up. I placed the order with him yesterday afternoon, and the H/J system was installed this morning. Being a SatGys member, and having DIRT available, is like having my own personal customer support dept. Very cool perk.

I'm very pleased so far with the H/J, as well.

I did likewise, except it was Matt...... Same outcome, it's great to be a Satellite Guy!

Please PM me regarding 1 Hopper and 2 Joey upgrade. Thanks!
Please disregard as CSR was very helpful.

Last edited:
Wow. Judging by all the post on satellite guys I just wonder if there was ever this much excitement for anything on the dark side. :eek:

Mike Russo said:
ditto, but that probably means you are ineligible for the $99 upgrade like i am.

Well they wouldn't be able to tell that since no one has contacted me for my account info. I've seen a few people who requested a PM after me that have been contacted. One even got a $700 quote for an upgrade.

Hey guys! Raymond G and myself are just coming in from our weekend, and have quite a bit of PMs (about 25 each) that we need to knock out. We will begin sending PMs again as soon as we can

Everyone should have been contacted by now (just finished sending PMs to everyone who requested)

If you have not received a PM, please post again with your original post number.

karspur said:
I would like a pm please. Was told on the phone I could not qualify since I upgraded to a 922 in October. I currently have a 922 and two 612s. I run to 6 TV's, some mirrored. Customer since 2001 and already have auto pay and paperless billing.

PM received. Thanks!

All set up for 2 hoppers and 4 joeys on Saturday morning. Could have gotten it sooner but I'm going out of town next week. Thank you DIRT! Thank you Scott for having them here and part of Satellite Guys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts