Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ya, I have not heard from any DIRT member, oh well, Dish CSR removed my install appointment anyways. Maybe time forget this Hopper and wait till they fix it. Sounds like a lot of issues going on.

Mostly just some install issues for some. The ones that have it up and running seem to like it. I know I love mine.

I would like to be contacted regarding an upgrade from 722k to Hopper and 2 Joey's. I was told by Dish CSR that it would be a $100 upgrade plus $14 a month for the Joey's and would like to know if I can get the new customer offer by signing a contract since I am already on the Top 250 plan.

Third attempt... DIRT member please PM me about a Hopper/Joey upgrade. Thanks!

Mike

I only show post numbers #308 and #304 from you in this thread (didn't see any before that), but I have just sent a PM.

Everyone who requested up to this point should have now received a PM. If you have not received a PM from one of us, and previously requested one, please post on this thread again along with your original post number.

For those who may post after this, please understand that it will likely take a while to receive a PM because we are a little backed up. For immediate information, it may be faster to call or chat in.

Thank you!

I only show post numbers #308 and #304 from you in this thread (didn't see any before that), but I have just sent a PM.

Everyone who requested up to this point should have now received a PM. If you have not received a PM from one of us, and previously requested one, please post on this thread again along with your original post number.

For those who may post after this, please understand that it will likely take a while to receive a PM because we are a little backed up. For immediate information, it may be faster to call or chat in.

Thank you!

Matt, I know you guys are super busy and you are doing a wonderful job. Isn't it great the everyone thinks so highly of you (DIRT) that they want you to do their upgrade? ;)

Can I assume due to no response on my post #295 that no one there can get the 2H/1J option to work in your system? No rush on needing an immediate reply...just checking. Thanks!

Matt, I know you guys are super busy and you are doing a wonderful job. Isn't it great the everyone thinks so highly of you (DIRT) that they want you to do their upgrade? ;)

Can I assume due to no response on my post #295 that no one there can get the 2H/1J option to work in your system? No rush on needing an immediate reply...just checking. Thanks!

I know it was mentioned that someone was able to find a way, but it has not worked for me to set up 2H/1J

Zach. Are you guys able to create a manual receiver configuration like retailers are. When we do a claim on rconnect we can customize the receiver configuration.

Status
Please reply by conversation.