Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have 2 722's fed to my HD televisions by a component matrix switch in my basement. Because of this setup, I can't use Joey's due to the fact I cannot feed the HDMI throughout the house. I would like to replace and upgrade my 2 722's to at least 2, but hopefully 3 hoppers. Could someone from DIRT please contact me for upgrade options.
Thanks,
Chad

Chad, would you send me a Private Message with the account number so I can better assist you?

cnacht said:
I have 2 722's fed to my HD televisions by a component matrix switch in my basement. Because of this setup, I can't use Joey's due to the fact I cannot feed the HDMI throughout the house. I would like to replace and upgrade my 2 722's to at least 2, but hopefully 3 hoppers. Could someone from DIRT please contact me for upgrade options.
Thanks,
Chad

You can use an HDMI to component converter.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Another newbie to the forum.

I respectfully request a PM to discuss upgrade option. Sincerely appreciate your time.

Thanks.

-Brad

Hello, I would like a pm for a hopper upgrade. I currently have a 922 and a 722k with the everything pack.

Thank you very much!

I would like a PM about upgrading too please. I have the following config now:
VIP 722
VIP 612 X 2
322G X 2
VIP 922
serving 9 televisions
i've been told I can have 3 Hoppers and 6 Joeys but been waiting for a call from the man behind the curtain. And waiting

Any help with a contact at Dish would be GREAT. Thanks in advance

I would like a PM about upgrading too please. I have the following config now:
VIP 722
VIP 612 X 2
322G X 2
VIP 922
serving 9 televisions
i've been told I can have 3 Hoppers and 6 Joeys but been waiting for a call from the man behind the curtain. And waiting

Any help with a contact at Dish would be GREAT. Thanks in advance

Can you please PM me your account or phone number and your name? The list for the upgrade for 7 or more TV's is very long but I can look into this and let you know about how much longer it should be. We do apologize for the delay but it is a very small and elite team that are setting these accounts up. Thank you!

I would like to pm about adding a second hopper to my current 1H/2J. With two teenage daughters, a wife, and a mom in the house....way too many conflicts with only one Hopper! Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts