Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am a long time dish customer with a 622 receiver.I would like to upgrade to 2h 1j,please pm me with info thanks.

Funny how this works. My two neighbors have DTV. They always come over to watch things in HD on my Dish, saying how much clearer it is. After reviewing their setups
and adjustments to their tv,s Dish is much clearer than DTV.

I'm having an issue with bringing my EHD from my 722 to the Hopper. Can someone please PM me to assist in resolving it? Already tried cold power reset, red button reset. Keep getting message that the EHD feature is not enabled. Thanks!

We are moving cross-country and are considering new options for our Dish setup. Currently we have a VIP722 (two HD TVs, though one gets SD here) and 522 setup (for two SD TVs, though one will be upgraded soon to HD). The Hopper option looks very interesting. I'm debating 1 Hopper/2 Joeys vs. 2 Hoppers/1 Joey to start with, unless there is an incentive to get an additional Joey at the outset. We'll be on the road through Sunday evening, so if you PM me, I may not be able to get back with you right away. Thanks!

I am a long time dish customer with a 722 receiver.I would like to upgrade to 2h 1j, please pm me with info thanks.

Hey guys! We're getting a lot of requests for 2H/0J and 2H/1J setups. I just wanted to post that this is something that we are still not able to setup (I have spoken with Zach and Mike on this as well). There are certain scenarios where we can setup 1H/0J, but not always.

Everyone who has requested a PM should have received one by now, but please make another post if you have not.

Bumping this post

Currently a DTV customer thinking of going with Dish. Can a DIRT rep contact me to see what is available for me?

Thanks

Could a DIRT Member please PM me...My Hard drive on my 722 just went and I would like to find out my options on an upgrade to the Hopper and 1 joey or how to get a replacement 722

Thanks Hunter

Hey guys! We're getting a lot of requests for 2H/0J and 2H/1J setups. I just wanted to post that this is something that we are still not able to setup (I have spoken with Zach and Mike on this as well). There are certain scenarios where we can setup 1H/0J, but not always.

Everyone who has requested a PM should have received one by now, but please make another post if you have not.
Can you make a BIG LOUD post when Dish has a solution for this?

I want to jump to the Hopper/Joey setup but think I'd be better off with 2H/1J and right now it still isn't clear how best to do that if I wanted to share hopper programming. (other than by allowing the Joey to select which Hopper it wants, thus the Joey can see either...but someone suggested I still want to keep the Hopper on the main TVs since I get PIP functionality.)

Thanks!

Any Dirt members up still tonight? I am curious if I would be able to get a Hopper upgrade this weekend while my wife is out of town. Drop me an IM to see about scheduling an upgrade. I want a 2 hopper / 2 joey system.

Last edited:
I have Two 722k and two 522 and we have been a dish network customer for 15 years. I would like to upgrade to 2 hoppers and 4 to 5 Joeys. Please PM me as to what the upgrade would cost initially and monthly. Thanks,

So I think I might want in on this hopper thing. I have a 722 now & Tivo in my bedroom. So I think I need 1H/1J. Does the hopper have modulator out puts like the 722 so the kids can still watch in their room? How many 'TV out's' does it have if so (2 like the 722?)
How many channels can you record at once? The tv ad says 6; but I think I read thru here it's more like 3?
I might be out of contract; but with the HD for life add on I might not.
A chat offered $100 +$15 install, is there any possibility of a free upgrade with the 2yr commitment?
I guess I need to request a Dirt PM?

Thanks for any help!

I would like to be contacted about upgrading. I currently have a 622 (2 room dvr), 211, and I think a 511 (stand alone hddvr). My 2 year commitment is up in August. The Hopper sounds sweet.

I would like to be contacted about upgrading from 2 dvr's to a 1 hopper & 2 joey system. Thank you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)