Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was installed last week with one hopper and no joeys. Im interested in a second hopper and no joeys. I have one tv and would like six tuners instead of three.

Need to know the price for the second unit.

Hi, we are not able to provide a 2 Hopper installation. If you contact a local retailer they will be able to assist you. If you have any difficulties with this, please let me know. thank you!

I'm interested in upgrading our 622 & 211 to a hopper & joey. We may want to keep the 211 on a 3rd TV, but I'd like to know the options. If a DIRT member could PM me, I'd appreciate it!

Long time Dish customer interested in upgrading from a 722 & 211, to 2H and 2J. PM please.

My 922 died over night and I'd like to upgrade to the Hopper and a Joey.
I've been with Dish since the 6000 receiver was new, so a long time.
I'd be replacing the 922 and a 622. Please PM me.
Thanks

2 hoppers and 2 joeys installed yesterday, all working fine.
Installer was clueless how to get everything on the internet with only a single hopper connected to the router. His solution was to connect both hoppers to the router. After he left, I looked up bridging here and enabled it myself, works fine. I called the installers office this morning and told them how to enable bridging in the future. He was very surprised and asked how I figured this out. I told him Satellite guys, and he said "oh" and thanked me for the info.

I would like pricing info on upgrading from a 722 to a single Hopper system (no Joey, to keep costs down). Will use HDMI to duplicate signal to multiple rooms instead of Joey.

I would like info on upgrading from a 722 and 622k to the Hopper and Joey full house system. I will need full support on 4 HDTV's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)