Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Long term Dish customer. I am not currently on contract. Interested in upgrading my 722 receivers to (two hoppers)
Thanks
Robert

Hello, I'm also a long term customer. I would like to upgrade to a Hopper with Sling from a 922.

Hello: I'm a current Dish customer still under contract. I was hoping to find out what costs I would incure with an upgrade to a Hopper and three Joeys to replace my presently installed 2 722K receivers. I would appreciate if you could PM me to provide a quote if this possible. Thank you.

Hi, I have been a dish customer for about 15 years. Currently have a 622 which is 6 going on 7 years. I have 3 HD tvs and 2 standard TV. Would like some info on upgrading to Hopper and Joey. The 2 outputs work fine for us now but would like HD on the other HD TVs. We only can watch 2 TVs at a time and don't want to pay for 3 tvs that don't get used that often. I also use the OTA on the 622.

Thanks
Gary

Last edited:
Hello, I am also a very long time customer (since 1997), looking to upgrade a 722K, 625 & 522 to 2 Hoppers (one with sling) and only one Joey (only have 3 TVs). Not under contract and subscribed to AEP, Greek Elite, Protection plan, BB@home & HD for life. Please quote upgrade price and if I would save anything on the additional receiver fees, $17 each for the 625 and 522 is absurd, especially when I own them.
Thanks,
Peter

How much to upgrade to Hopper/Joey?

I would like to find out how much it will be to upgrade to a Hopper and 1 Joey. Currently have 2 722's and an external Sling. I will look for a PM (first time user here).

Thanks

Interested in 2 hoppers and one joey. I am a long time dish customer but not on contract. Thanks.

DISH does not have a two Hopper one Joey set-up. If you would like to send me your account or phone number and the four digit pin number, I will advise you of the two options I have available. A Hopper and 2 Joeys or a 2 Hopper and 2 Joey install. Thank you! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Thanks Mary. I got 1H+1J install today. It went smoothly. Replace my original small Dish 1000 with a black one.
Only thing missing after replacing the DPP44 is it only has the 3 horns and no 4th input for another dish.
New signal is much stronger with 1000.2.

Problems:
Needed phone line anyway because I want the Caller ID history, installer forgot that possibility and so did I.

I have problems setting up recordings of shows to get ONLY the HD version.
If it exists in the guide then it is easy.
If not in guide then Seek does not have options for channel nor HD/SD and maybe other things.
Having the SD versions canceled out makes an unnecessary mess of the to-be-recorded list.
It will sometimes set to record both versions on the "same" channel, at the same bat-time.
Many get removed by priority. I'm probably missing something.

When started up it said something about new feature with the green key in setting recordings.
Didn't write that down so the memory fails.

-Ken

12+ year customer with one 622 and three 211 receivers. Interested in one hopper and one Joey to replace the 622 and one of the 211s. Have subscribed to minimum of AEP for entire time I have been a customer (currently AEP + sports). Please contact me regarding an upgrade. Not under contract currently.

I like to upgrade to 1 Hopper & 3 Joeys. Dish customer since 2006 & currently no contract. Please send PM to discuss.

Thanks,

Manny

this might be a silly question but if i were to buy a hopper outright, would i still have to pay a monthly dvr fee?

Still waiting for an answer from a DIRT member. I need one Hopper and two joeys. Been with Dish since 1997 Just would like the cost and what my new monthly bill would be. I am assuming that the joeys are HD output so I finally can get HD on the TV in the kitchen that has been sharing a signal with my 622. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)