Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DIRT - After doing more research, looks like I'd have to get rid of the owned 612 so now thinking that to have enough tuners we might want two Hopper HWS, two Joeys, two OTA modules, and the Dish 1000 plus. Looks like my current dish is a Dish 1000 with a dual feed and a single feed, fed through a DPP44 switch, and getting 119, 129, and 110.

I've been contacted by Matt. Thanks!

Hello, I am interested in upgrading to Hopper/Sling set up. Currently on 3 TVs with 722 and 211. Please contact me when possible. thanks!

I am sending a PM about an account issue, but the website tells me I need to post publicly once if I am reading it correctly. So, here goes. :)

Hi, I am finally ready to get my Hopper on, with potentially a joey to hook up later if possible, since I don't have a second TV currently. Waiting patiently for information.

-nick

Can someone from DIRT contact me about upgrading from Hopper to Hopper with Sling and possibly adding hopper with sling to replace a joey. Thank You...

Scheduled for upgrade from 722K+3 211's to 2H + 3J next Friday.

Can I back up my timers on the 722k to the remote and then download them to one of the Hoppers with the 20.0 IR remote?

I would like to speak with a DIRT member about Hopper upgrade options. Current situation--just finishing up initial 2-yr contract, VIP722, and would like to save DVR content. Can move to external drive if needed. Thanks! You are all so helpful.

I am 30 plus days from end of 24 month commitment, trying to decide to stay, upgrade or switch, would ike to know about upgrade from 722k with ota and a 512, thanks

I upgraded to a two hopper, two joey system over the weekend, but have a problem because of what I was told by the dish customer service on the phone when ordering. I have a detached shop with a separate dish and 612 receiver. The CS rep told me that the shop equipment (612 receiver) could remain untouched and the hopper sys would replace my 922 and 612 receivers. When the installer arrived he advised that he would have to remove all receivers including the one in the shop or could not do the install. He advised that i was not the first customer of his that phone customer service had done like this. He called dish then advised that only solution was to call back this week and I could purchase a 211 receiver to put in the shop. He also advised that they would most likely not ship me the reciever, but require a tech to come back out to install the 211 even though it will only consist of hooking up the coax line and calling in the activation.
I have some questions. Is this the only option? How much will dish charge me for the 211? Can I purchase a 211 online to install? Can I install the 211 myself or do I have to have dish tech come and hook it up?

Hopefully DIRT team can help me get this sorted out. Thanks.

I currently have a 722 reciver and am interested in upgrading to Hopper with 1 Joey. Would like to know the cost to upgrade and how much of an increase a month this would be on my Dish Bill. Thanks.

Hello, can a member of the DIRT team PM me regarding upgrading my current first gen Hopper to a Hopper with Sling? Thanks

I upgraded to a two hopper, two joey system over the weekend, but have a problem because of what I was told by the dish customer service on the phone when ordering. I have a detached shop with a separate dish and 612 receiver. The CS rep told me that the shop equipment (612 receiver) could remain untouched and the hopper sys would replace my 922 and 612 receivers. When the installer arrived he advised that he would have to remove all receivers including the one in the shop or could not do the install. He advised that i was not the first customer of his that phone customer service had done like this. He called dish then advised that only solution was to call back this week and I could purchase a 211 receiver to put in the shop. He also advised that they would most likely not ship me the reciever, but require a tech to come back out to install the 211 even though it will only consist of hooking up the coax line and calling in the activation.
I have some questions. Is this the only option? How much will dish charge me for the 211? Can I purchase a 211 online to install? Can I install the 211 myself or do I have to have dish tech come and hook it up?

Hopefully DIRT team can help me get this sorted out. Thanks.

Only a 211/211k is allowed with a Hopper system active on the account. Purchasing one through us is $149 but you can buy and install one on your own.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts