Hopper Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be contacted about upgrading to Hopper system. I currently have 1 vip 722 and 1 vip 722k.

I have a 1Hopper/1Joey setup. What is required to add either another Hopper or another Joey? My contract expires in a couple of months.

Looking to upgrade to 1 hopper with sling and OTA module, and 1 joey. Currently have a 722 with OTA tuner connected to 1 HD tv in living room and one HD tv in bedroom.
I am not under contract

Looking to upgrade to 1 Hooper w/ sling and OTA and 1 joey to replace my 722 and 2 - 211s. The rep I was working with a couple months ago disappeared in the middle of getting this going.

I am looking to upgrade current system (1x722 + 1x622) to 2 Hoppers + 1 Joey. Would like to know what the upfront cost would be, and new monthly charges. Thank you in advance!

I currently have a VIP622 and a 508D that I own. I'm interested in getting a hopper if the price is right. Whats the best plan of action to take?

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a 722 and two other receivers. 722 just died and would like to upgrade system to two hoppers and one Joey. I have an plug in sling adapter

Even though it took three years for your first post, :welcome to Satelliteguys govtraveler!

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and a Joey. I currently have a leased VIP922 and VIP211K. I think my VIP922 just bite the dust. It keeps shutting down after 15 minutes of use; no lights at all on the front panel and there's a loud humming sound coming from inside the receiver (possibly from the HD). I'm currently out of contract. What are my options? Please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and a Joey. I currently have a leased VIP922 and VIP211K. I think my VIP922 just bite the dust. It keeps shutting down after 15 minutes of use; no lights at all on the front panel and there's a loud humming sound coming from inside the receiver (possibly from the HD). Please PM when you get a change. I'm currently out of contract.

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts