Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dish customer since Nov, 2000 with a long list of receivers used over the years. Time to get updated to a Hopper W/Sling and one Joey to replace my 722 & 211. Could I get a PM from DIRT as to options, costs, etc. to make this happen?

Thanks, (and Happy New Year!)

Dish member for over ten years interested in upgrading current system (622 & 211) to Hopper with sling. Would like a PM from DIRT for options. Thanks!

[h=2]REQUEST UPGRADE INFORMATION - Need Dirt to pm me

Newbie here & Switching to Dish[/h]

Hi all, been a long time customer of Direct. Decided to finally switch to Dish as our equipment is so very very very old that it takes almost a minute to switch or punch in a show. Upon calls ect they just wont upgrade our equipment. I am fine with that. We are not under contract.
Being a long time lurker here, IMHO, you site is straight to the point and right on. Coo-dos to you all! I would like some assistance in my need to switch.

2 tvs we have. (may upgrade one more in another 6 months) (2 joeys=7x2=14)
Want sling( does this come in a hopper? or is this extra?) (hopper 12)
Have a friends referral and got the email with code. (9$50 off first month for me and 5/mo for them)
Lastly, only want 120 package. (29.99/1st yr than 49.99/ 2nd yr)

Of coarse the fluff...
Free install
3 months of prem. movie channels

First year oop 55.99/mo than 75.99 2nd year

What type of receiver do I need?
How do I get the sling, additional cost? (my friend has a 202 box and has another separate box that's the sling)
I read many other inquiries here and stated NOT to contact Dish directly (whether phone or email) use DIRT here instead with the referral code, is that still true?
What other freebies am I missing or can I get to add to this? I understand this is the time to ask away.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you all!​

I have a Hopper 1.0 with Sling Adapter. I want to see about upgrading to a Hopper 2.0 w/ Sling. Can a DIRT member PM me my options. Thanks!

What is HWS? What is DIRT?

Thinking of upgrading to a Hopper with sling and one joey. I know that the monthly cost will be $19; is there any upfront cost? It has been more than 2 years since last upgrade.

Last edited:
Hi DIRT members, I was working with Matt, but have not heard from him since 30 December. Could someone else help me or will he back soon?

Dirt, Got original hopper week of release, having power cycle issues. Interested in upgrading to hws. Currently have 1 hopper, and 2 Joey's. Possible to replace a Joey with a second hws? Like to know asap, tech visit sat 1/11/14 for issue where I have no signal on tuners 1,and 2 but gr8 signal on 3. Bad node I think.... anywho thanks!

Dirt,

I have 1 original hopper, and 1 joey. I've been having issues with the receiver timing out during programs and other issues. I would like to know the cost of upgrade to the HWS.

Thanks.

hopper 2 upgrade

We have the first gen hopper, we would really like to use the option in the new dish anywhere app to transfer content. What would it cost to update to the new hopper 2?

Thanks

Gonna explore the upgrade options to a hopper again Dirt, one of you guys PM me I'll shove some information that way to get feedback.

Thanks

DIRT,

Can you please contact me about a possible Hopper upgrade? I am a long-term, contract free customer. I currently have one VIP722 which is having problems on the HD channels (verified to be a receiver problem by a Dish Tech). I would like pricing for one Hopper and one Hopper and one Joey.
Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.