Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am looking at upgrading to the Hopper/Joey setup and had gotten info from Ray_C about my possibilities. I neglected to ask whether a 1Hopper/2 Joey setup would meet my needs. We have 2 main TV's and 2 kids TV's that could share a Joey. My biggest concern is how many programs can be running at same time. If I am recording 1-2 programs, then how many other channels can be accessed? Do the Joeys just access the 2 receivers in the main Hopper? We are always recording stuff and was mainly looking for a way for others to watch what they want in different places while recordings are in progress. I hear people talking about having 2 Hoppers... can I do that and it just costs me $12/month instead of $7/month for that unit?

Thanks for all your help here...

I am looking at upgrading to the Hopper/Joey setup and had gotten info from Ray_C about my possibilities. I neglected to ask whether a 1Hopper/2 Joey setup would meet my needs. We have 2 main TV's and 2 kids TV's that could share a Joey. My biggest concern is how many programs can be running at same time. If I am recording 1-2 programs, then how many other channels can be accessed? Do the Joeys just access the 2 receivers in the main Hopper? We are always recording stuff and was mainly looking for a way for others to watch what they want in different places while recordings are in progress. I hear people talking about having 2 Hoppers... can I do that and it just costs me $12/month instead of $7/month for that unit?

Thanks for all your help here...

The Hopper has 3 tuners, so you can record 2 things and watch something else. 2 Hoppers and no Joeys (or 1 Joey) is not something we can set up

I am a long time dish customer, about 10 years, looking to upgrade my original Hopper (with no Joey) to the Hopper with Sling and 1 Joey Box. Can a DIRT member please contact me about pricing?

Thanks!

Matt

Long time customer looking to upgrade my original Hopper (with 2 Joeys) to the Hopper with Sling. Can a DIRT pls pm me.

Trying to decide whether to replace my current 722 which is on its last legs or upgrade to the hopper. i currently have a 722 and 612. Could DIRT member please give info/pricing. Thanks, Kevin

I've been with Dish just about 2 1/2 years. I have two receivers, VIP722K (with external sling) and 625, that had been connected to 1HD+1SD and 1SD+1SD. I just upgraded one of my SD TVs to HD, and want to transition to a Hopper with Sling whole home DVR type setup. I'm wanting to find out the best upgrade offer, as well as calculate what the change in my monthly fee would be (either with or without another 2 year contract). Could a DIRT member please contact me? Thanks, Jason.

upgrade hopper to hopper with sling

Hello,

I am a long time Dish customer (14+ years) and currently have a hopper + 2 joeys. Please PM price to upgrade to hopper with sling.

Thanks,

Eric

Can someone from DIRT contact me at my PM, I would like to upgrade to Hopper with sling, as well as a Joey. We have been DISH customer for more than 10 years and would rather not switch to other provider.

Thanks

Rosa_cbd

Interested in replacing a Joey with a Hopper w/sling. DIRT please contact.

Contacted. Thanks

Last edited:
I have one hopper and one joey. I'm interested in adding a second Joey. Could a DIRT member please contact me?

I have been contacted. Thank you!

Last edited:
I currently need to upgrade to two hoppers, one of which is HWS, and two joeys. Have PM'd Zach but no response yet.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)