Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Matt- I did order 2 Hoppers with Sling and 2 Joeys over the phone. I only need 1 Joey with the 2 HWS units. If you or another DIRT member could send me a PM, I would really appreciate it! I also need the order for a 722 that was wrongly placed cancelled as well. Thanks!

I currently have a Hopper with Sling and a Joey. I would like to replace the Joey with a second Hopper with Sling. Please let me know what I need to do? Thanks.

Hi, I'm a longtime DISH customer with 722 out of contract.. would like to explore Hopper upgrade options with Joeys/Sling... planning to connect 4 HDTVs. Thanks in advance for the PM!

Hello, longtime customer, haven't upgraded for years and would like to see what it would be to upgrade a VIP622 and 625 to Hopper and Joeys.

** Contacted/Helped by Matt, thanks! **

Bruce

Last edited:
Home key. DIRT team help needed

Dish just replaced my hopper with a hopper with sling. The EHDs do not work. No recordings are found. This happened in a previous upgrade and it was fixed with a home key reload. Phone tech support has never heard of it and suggested that the HWS cannot be reused without reformatting. Is there still such a thing as a home key? Pls PM

would like to get pricing on upgrading to
2 hoppers & 1 joey to replace 2 - 722's i currently have.
would my bill stay the same? + - ?
thanks..

A long time subscriber, I have been thinking about upgrading my 2 VIP211s (with DVR option activated) for a Hooper and Joey. What are my upgrade options?

John

I would like to see the cost of upgrading to HWS and adding an additional joey I currently just have the hopper and Joey.

I currently have two original Hoppers with four joeys. I would like to upgrade to hws (Why would I upgrade both of them? I would assume I would only need to upgrade one of them but if a DIRT member could help clear this question up for me I would appreciate it).

Regardless I am ready to make the move and can supply info or payment asap.

Many thanks,

Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts