Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I

ibbell

Jan 12, 2014
I would like to be contacted by a DIRT member about updating to the Hopper system.

F

farmerdave4

Jan 9, 2014
TX
DIRT Team, can you PM about my upgrade option?.
I've been on one VIP622 since the beginning of the product.

T

thewolfe

Apr 7, 2008
Bloomington, IN
Upgrade to Hopper and Joey

Can I get a DIRT member to PM me.

Currently have a VIP722 and 301E, leased in 2008 and would like to upgrade to a Hopper (with Sling) and a Joey (1 or 2).

Thanks.

DonLafferty

DonLafferty

Jan 13, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Can DIRT member PM me? I have 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys and just purchased a Hopper to replace one of the Joeys. Hopper won't be delivered for a few days but want to make sure I have everything needed.

N

ncclone

Feb 22, 2007
Interested in hopper. We have 3 hd tv's with a vip622 and vip722. Curious options with Hopper and costs. Can a dirt member contact me?

M

mfrazzz

Jul 6, 2012
Falcon, Colorado
Would like to be contacted by someone from DIRT. I have an original Hopper with 2 Joeys and interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and would like to see what my options are.

Thanks!

J

jcmlhoward

Jan 17, 2014
Maple Grove, MN
Existing Customer Upgrade/Contract Expired

My contract has expired and I would like to upgrade to a Hopper with Slingbox plus 1 Joey. As a good, long term customer I would hope to get a free install. I would appreciate some DiRT help. Thanks!

J

joestein

Feb 10, 2004
questions about upgrade.

My current contract has been finished for some time. This is my current setup:

I have a VIP 622 in my bedroom with an external HD hooked up so I can backup recordings before I run out of space.

I have VIP 211 in 3 other rooms with an external HD hooked up to each to turn them into DVRs.

Would I have to get the 3 joeys or could I keep my setup for the other units and just upgrade the vip622?

How does the wiring work, do the Joeys need to have a cable directly connected the Hopper or does they connect up through the switch by the dish?

What is the cost of the upgrade and/or install? I have been a dish network customer for over 12 years.

Can a DiRT member please contact me.

Thanks,

Joe

A

aubowen

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 22, 2007
I am a long time customer with no contract. I have 2 VIP722s and am looking to upgrade to a Hopper with Sling and 3 Joeys. Can a Dirt member please contact me.

Last edited:
J

Jellyrolle

Jan 20, 2014
Seattle
To paraphrase someone much more lucid than I. "I would like to be contacted regarding an upgrade from 722 & 625to Hopper and 2 Joey's. Can I get the new customer offer by signing a contract since I am already on the Top 250 plan. Thanks!

S

slanted

Jan 12, 2004
Hopper with sling upgrade for long time customer

I have a 622 looking to replace with a hopper and joey.

thanks

M

m4dh4xx0r

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 7, 2010
Central Iowa
I've currently got a 722k w/ sling adapter. I'd like to upgrade to the hopper (and keep the sling functionality if possible). What are my options here? I'm out of contract btw.

Thanks.

D

dashmore

Jan 25, 2014
Texas
Looking to upgrade to 1 hopper with sling and OTA module, and 1 joey. Currently have a 922 with OTA tuner connected to 1 HD tv in living room and one HD tv in bedroom.
I am not under contract.

W

Wormbrnr

Apr 7, 2012
Katy, TX
I would like to discuss getting my service moved (relocating for work) next week. Also, I have one more month left on my contract but was wondering if I could discuss upgrading from the original Hopper to the Hopper w/sling.

Status
Please reply by conversation.