Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Upgrade to Hopper and Joey

Can I get a DIRT member to PM me.

Currently have a VIP722 and 301E, leased in 2008 and would like to upgrade to a Hopper (with Sling) and a Joey (1 or 2).

Thanks.

Can DIRT member PM me? I have 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys and just purchased a Hopper to replace one of the Joeys. Hopper won't be delivered for a few days but want to make sure I have everything needed.

Interested in hopper. We have 3 hd tv's with a vip622 and vip722. Curious options with Hopper and costs. Can a dirt member contact me?

Would like to be contacted by someone from DIRT. I have an original Hopper with 2 Joeys and interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and would like to see what my options are.

Thanks!

Existing Customer Upgrade/Contract Expired

My contract has expired and I would like to upgrade to a Hopper with Slingbox plus 1 Joey. As a good, long term customer I would hope to get a free install. I would appreciate some DiRT help. Thanks!

questions about upgrade.

My current contract has been finished for some time. This is my current setup:

I have a VIP 622 in my bedroom with an external HD hooked up so I can backup recordings before I run out of space.

I have VIP 211 in 3 other rooms with an external HD hooked up to each to turn them into DVRs.

Would I have to get the 3 joeys or could I keep my setup for the other units and just upgrade the vip622?

How does the wiring work, do the Joeys need to have a cable directly connected the Hopper or does they connect up through the switch by the dish?

What is the cost of the upgrade and/or install? I have been a dish network customer for over 12 years.

Can a DiRT member please contact me.

Thanks,

Joe

I am a long time customer with no contract. I have 2 VIP722s and am looking to upgrade to a Hopper with Sling and 3 Joeys. Can a Dirt member please contact me.

Last edited:
To paraphrase someone much more lucid than I. "I would like to be contacted regarding an upgrade from 722 & 625to Hopper and 2 Joey's. Can I get the new customer offer by signing a contract since I am already on the Top 250 plan. Thanks!

Hopper with sling upgrade for long time customer

I have a 622 looking to replace with a hopper and joey.

thanks

I've currently got a 722k w/ sling adapter. I'd like to upgrade to the hopper (and keep the sling functionality if possible). What are my options here? I'm out of contract btw.

Thanks.

Looking to upgrade to 1 hopper with sling and OTA module, and 1 joey. Currently have a 922 with OTA tuner connected to 1 HD tv in living room and one HD tv in bedroom.
I am not under contract.

I would like to discuss getting my service moved (relocating for work) next week. Also, I have one more month left on my contract but was wondering if I could discuss upgrading from the original Hopper to the Hopper w/sling.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)