Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have 4 211s and 2 612s and want to upgrage, have a basement apartment for mother in law so I need help with setup that is needed with hopper/joey/super joey

Do not post your account info. This is a public forum. PM it to a DIRT rep when asked. I just got a free upgrade. :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Need to know what you can do for me on my account I will only consider re-contracting for Hopper with Sling and Super Joey OH I have 2 tvs.....have to have the extra tuners and have to have sling. I will PM my account info. OK how do you message someone LOL

Wondering how much to upgrade to the newest hopper with sling will cost? My hopper been freaking out lately.

I just want to know the monthly price to upgrade to a hopper, joey and wireless joey from a 722 and 612

I presently have the original Hopper (with an off-air tuner hanging off it) and one Joey. I am happy with everything, but I could sure use another couple of tuners. So I want to switch out my regular Joey for a Super Joey. Can a DIRT member please PM me to help me with this mini-upgrade?

Looking to upgrade from my original Hopper to a Hopper w/ Sling. I was hoping to get a bit more info. Thanks.

Could I have a member of DIRT contact me? I'd like to know what the cost would be (up front and monthly) to replace my joey with a super joey. I currently have 1 Hopper (with my own external sling adapter) and 1 Joey.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)