Hopper w/Sling and Super Joey

alanrmeadows

Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
I just finished an extensive remodel and have a friend that would like to assist with rewiring/reconnecting of my Hopper with Sling and Super Joey. He used to be a DISH technician but hasn't done much work (if any) with the Hopper/Super Joey setup. Can someone please send me a diagram or link starting at the dish itself that describes the necessary wiring from the dish to the Hopper and also how the Super Joey should be wired? Dish.com has diagrams for Joeys but nothing for Supers Joeys that feed off of Hoppers. Please describe in "laymen's terms" if it all possible. Thanks!

I have a question about what to do when wanting to mirror the signal on another tv off the super joey as their is only one hdmi output and one rca video output available. My other tv is in another part of the building supported by rg6 cable. Is it possible to make a jumper utilizing the rca video output to the rg6 cable going in that direction it is too far for hdmi or rca video output cables...Again I am only trying to mirror the same picture available to another location prewired with rg6 cable from the first tv location where the super joey is located. The super joey is connected to the first tv with hdmi cable.

I have a question about what to do when wanting to mirror the signal on another tv off the super joey as their is only one hdmi output and one rca video output available. My other tv is in another part of the building supported by rg6 cable. Is it possible to make a jumper utilizing the rca video output to the rg6 cable going in that direction it is too far for hdmi or rca video output cables...Again I am only trying to mirror the same picture available to another location prewired with rg6 cable from the first tv location where the super joey is located. The super joey is connected to the first tv with hdmi cable.
You would need to get an RF modulator such as this:
Amazon product ASIN B0014KKV7W

In order to see product links with this sites new hosting software, you need to turn off your adblock.