Hopper with Sling S308 Software Version

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
I have noticed the Hopper with Sling Software Version has been updated to S308. Anyone know what all the changes are?

Got S308 on my Hoppers w/Sling too. In the other thread I read that they finally fixed the EHD icons, I sure hope that's true! I'll have to check it out later.

Got S308 on my Hoppers w/Sling too. In the other thread I read that they finally fixed the EHD icons, I sure hope that's true! I'll have to check it out later.
It's most definitely fixed. Both my Hopper and Joey have the pics. There are some that do not have the actual pics but they seem to be older recordings mostly. They have the blue wallpaper thing on them or the channel logo. Mostly all of mine do have the actual pics though and it's soooooooo much easier to find a movie that way.

I am not sure if this was possible or not before S308 came out, but I have got a test in progress on one Hopper with Sling for the Anytime programs. Set one each timer for the four network channels, one OTA channel (non network), and two satellite channels for a total of seven channels to fire off at 07:00am CST. All seven channels are recording as I type. Really awesome. Learning something new all the time. Thanks to all. When I have a chance today will run a test to see if the HDMI CEC is fixed too.

Nope wasn't possible before the latest update. Could only record 3 (4 including OTA) channels at once before.

One annoyance with the update, when you click a timer and view its schedule, when you press cancel it just brings you to live TV. Before it would take you back to your timer list.

Nope wasn't possible before the latest update. Could only record 3 (4 including OTA) channels at once before.

One annoyance with the update, when you click a timer and view its schedule, when you press cancel it just brings you to live TV. Before it would take you back to your timer list.

Well, that sucks. I see also we still don't have a choice of list or icons for the My Recordings folder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts