Hopper With Sling Software Version S527 is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Still on S525 here as well. I really don't care though as everything on the Hopper seems to be fine. However on the Joey there still is that bug that was there since day one where when you skip back it goes back to live TV unless you skip back like a minute or more. It's pathetic that they will not fix this. I know I am not the only one to have it and it's not hardware so it can be fixed. Had this issue when I had my regular Joey and now on my S-Joey. Such an annoying and obvious bug. I swear if it's not fixed on the Carbon UI I am dumping dish.

Maybe they'll announce a super stylus newer Joey at CES. No tuners, just better technology. That would be my hope, take what we have now, improve the non working components in it, and deliver us a damn good service. Granted I have minimal complaints about my Joeys, and I have had both since the H2K launch.

However on the Joey there still is that bug that was there since day one where when you skip back it goes back to live TV unless you skip back like a minute or more.
That happens, or used to happen, on the Hopper too. It's not consistent though.... I doubt that I could reproduce it if I tried but I've seen it happen, that's for sure.

Still on S525 here as well. I really don't care though as everything on the Hopper seems to be fine. However on the Joey there still is that bug that was there since day one where when you skip back it goes back to live TV unless you skip back like a minute or more. It's pathetic that they will not fix this. I know I am not the only one to have it and it's not hardware so it can be fixed. Had this issue when I had my regular Joey and now on my S-Joey. Such an annoying and obvious bug. I swear if it's not fixed on the Carbon UI I am dumping dish.
Such a minor thing. Gotta look at the package as a hold.

That happens, or used to happen, on the Hopper too. It's not consistent though.... I doubt that I could reproduce it if I tried but I've seen it happen, that's for sure.
It's consistent for me. I can reproduce this every time, any time.

A couple of weeks ago there briefly appeared a "New Hopper Experience App" button in the Apps areas that took you to a rather nice exposé of the Carbon UI. It was the best Geek P*rn I could ever ask for. It was only there for a couple of days and was gone when I tried to show someone else on my other HwS. I'm still on S525 and had some wonkiness this morning and the recovery process presented a strange, I've never seen before, ghosted update window with a progress thermometer at the bottom of the screen on top of a program for about half an hour, I tried to keep my hopes down thinking that it was the new UI. But no such luck. Hope S527 does a lot of bug fixing, I have quite a few.

Update: The button is heavily covered in other threads that I stumbled on long after I read this one. So I am repeating well discussed things.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)