HOPPER3 AND OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did anyone with H3 get the OTA to SAVE OTA channels to a Fav List ?????? Or is it a software issue ????

Did anyone with H3 get the OTA to SAVE OTA channels to a Fav List ?????? Or is it a software issue ????

I believe it's still a glitch. I scanned and picked up all my channels but they did not save to the guide yet. May have to wait a few days to see if it will work.

Reactions: flody1
I believe it's still a glitch. I scanned and picked up all my channels but they did not save to the guide yet. May have to wait a few days to see if it will work.
Thanks,Sherman, I think we need a thread of known software glitches so folks like me won't keep trying to get something to work when it won't.Maybe there is one I haven't found. : )

Has to be a bug. I've tried as recently as this morning with no joy. The channels are present in the pre-populated list but not in any favorites.

Thanks,Sherman, I think we need a thread of known software glitches so folks like me won't keep trying to get something to work when it won't.Maybe there is one I haven't found. : )

There is a thread in the Hopper forum called Hopper 3 Problems. I would keep an eye on that one.

I scanned and picked up all my channels but they did not save to the guide yet. May have to wait a few days to see if it will work.

After you scanned, did you check the channels you wanted to save on the left side of the channels screen, or Select All? You have to do that to get it to save in the All Channels guide.

After you scanned, did you check the channels you wanted to save on the left side of the channels screen, or Save All? You have to do that to get it to save in the All Channels guide.

I did not. I only tried it once. I didn't spend too much time on it last night.

I have found a somewhat inconvenient workaround...

For each OTA channel you want to add to your favorites:
1. Tune to the channel
2. Press the red button on your remote
3. Choose option 3 (Favorite)
4. Switch the Guide to show All channels, then back to your Favorites list

Now you should see your OTA favorite on the list!

EDIT: This worked on my Joey, but it doesn't seem to work on the Hopper.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
guys i am having the same problem i would like to get my over the air channels added to my guide also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)