Hopper3 rebooting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Does your router have reserved IP capability? I keep all my DISH stuff and printers in my router reserved section.
I have had to use Address Reservations with my VoIP ATAs so I could lock them down for Port Forwarding. So I have been using AR forever. Over time I ended up putting everything in number ranges based on the type of device inside a larger general port range. Mesh Router and APs below the range, the H3s above. So far everybody is behaving.

I just checked and I had the lower port in use. So during a movie on Prime I switched to the upper port without a hiccup and speed test comes in at 433Mbps. All the other summary pages are just as they were. Except Network Diagnostics show the upper port in use. I'll cruise here for now . . .

Oh, the IPAs on both boxes are manually set as it is on all my gear. It helps lock things down and from jumping around. It shouldn't be necessary, but since the MAC Addresses are only used in the Router and not on the LAN, things are told to stay put from both sides.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts