Horizion to Horizion Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mark2074

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, ON
I am considering to buy a motor for my 30" dish. Any recommendations? I am looking for a good deal on one in the GTA.

Thanks,

Got to be the SG2100 I have had mine for around two years now and it never misses a beat, there are others but the SG2100 is solid and works great with USALS DiSEqC1.3 or 1.2

Let me ask it in a diffrence way. I do not want to get analog c/ku band all i want to get it digital c/ku band with this setup? will that work?

thank you

Can i do this? leave the c-band side hookup to my big dish and buy this setup for the ku side with a pansat 2500?

if you already have a BUD your pansat should be able to slave to it with far better results than a smaller dish. you do have to have the correct feedhor and LNBs , but i think you know that.

Yes it all work good but having trouble with cbs on Gr 10 ku.
The picture brakes up and the quiltialy is 51% and i don`t know why?

Tommy, did you ever just try blind scanning it in to see if it could just be a variance in your tuner (quite common)?

Tommyboy said:
thank you

Can i do this? leave the c-band side hookup to my big dish and buy this setup for the ku side with a pansat 2500?

You are talking about using a diseqc switch and running the c and ku into the 2500, then yes that will work. In fact, I don't have a c but from what I have read it has been recommended in some cases because the ku signals are harder to tweak with a larger dish due to bleeding from the adjacent birds.

Good luck (and I am jealous, would love to have a c dish but space does not permit at this time).

Status
Please reply by conversation.