Horrible loss

HokieEngineer

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Congrats to BC... BUT

We lost that game, they did not win it.

14 points in 2 minutes SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.

Oh well, time for drunken sleep. There probably goes a BCS game.

Congrats to BC... BUT

Just win out and kick their butts in the ACCCG, that is if they get there - they didn't look very good to me. Sleep well. :up

Last edited:
Could not believe it, 14 points in the last 3 minutes of the game after looking inept for the first 3.5 quarters .....

VT had this game won...

1 BC receiver got FREE from 3-4 defenders on the last TD play.

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN ???

Jimbo

Congrats to BC... BUT

Who cares? The Hokies have sucked all year. They had only 265 total yards of offense the WHOLE GAME! And scored only 1 touchdown. The ofensive line is just that.. OFFENSIVE. You could see it from the very first game. I do not know how on earth they rated them so highly to begin with! And look at their schedule, it is an absolute joke! Why don't you schedule some High Scool teams while you are at it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, it just goes to show that good teams find a way to win....and teams that are suspect with good records snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Vurbano is right, VT has not shown alot of offense against decent programs all year and have been living off their defense. Let's try and give BC a little credit.

I didn't watch any of the game other than flipping back and forth to see the score. I can't believe that VT players couldn't get that onside kick.

Well, it just goes to show that good teams find a way to win....and teams that are suspect with good records snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Vurbano is right, VT has not shown alot of offense against decent programs all year and have been living off their defense. Let's try and give BC a little credit.

I do not understand how they can schedule East Carolina (who almost beat them) and William and Mary and have such an obviously poor offense and still be ranked #8 in the country? WTF???:rolleyes:

I do not understand how they can schedule East Carolina (who almost beat them) and William and Mary and have such an obviously poor offense and still be ranked #8 in the country? WTF???:rolleyes:

It's all due to the TON of losses by teams in the top 10 AND VT's reputation/past history of being a very good team. I have said it before, BOTH BC(until last night) and Ohio State have YET to play the toughest part of their schedules...and I would not be surprised IF one of the 2 teams playing for the national championship has 2 loses....hell, I think BOTH teams might have 2 loses

...THEN you will see MAJOR screaming for a playoff. In many ways, that is what I hope happens....2 teams for the BCS Championship Game having two loses....then MAYBE, we can get some movement towards a playoff system...but I doubt it....:(

It's all due to the TON of losses by teams in the top 10 AND VT's reputation/past history of being a very good team. I have said it before, BOTH BC(until last night) and Ohio State have YET to play the toughest part of their schedules...and I would not be surprised IF one of the 2 teams playing for the national championship has 2 loses....hell, I think BOTH teams might have 2 loses

...THEN you will see MAJOR screaming for a playoff. In many ways, that is what I hope happens....2 teams for the BCS Championship Game having two loses....then MAYBE, we can get some movement towards a playoff system...but I doubt it....:(
Tech hasnt deserved a top ten ranking since Vick played FSU for the national championship IMO. Their schedule has always been too weak IMO. They had an arguement years ago when Miami and FSU were strong but now? DUKE? NC? East Carolina? Miami? FSU? Virginia? William and Mary???? :haha Maybe they should schedule Air Force, Navy and Army too. And after reviewing their one lone touchdown last night, it was not a touchdown. So I correct my previous post. Tech's offense couldnt even manage a legitimate touchdown (talk about a homer call in the endzone).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)