Peyton Manning Storms off field after loss

I still think they're the same person. Did you notice they are never online at the same time?? ;) :eureka

Definitely not the same person, well at the very least they log on with different IP addresses. We have had people in the past use 2 different accounts, but I will not tell you who they are, even though I know. :D

Definitely not the same person, well at the very least they log on with different IP addresses. We have had people in the past use 2 different accounts, but I will not tell you who they are, even though I know. :D
I login with 2 different IP addresses too. :D

Seriously though, the winking smilie was supposed to show that I was trying to make a funny. Mission not accomplished!!

i do too :eek::eek::eek::shh

peyton doesn't have to shake hands, unlike lebron he has accomplished something :p

I didn't have a problem when LeBron didn't shake and I don't have an issue with Peyton Manning not shaking hands either.

A competitor puts so much hard work and effort into a big game in what some refer to as "a battle" and when you lose, you're disappointed and mentally drained. This was never an issue in the old days. I guarantee you Larry Bird wasn't offering hugs and kisses to Magic Johnson seconds after being defeated either.

The only reason this is even a discussion is because we've become so sensitive to people's feelings and it's become the politically correct thing to do. What's wrong with being pissed for a little while?

Since the heat of battle and sting of defeat have worn off though, both Peyton and LeBron have offered their congratulations. This is a non-issue IMO.
Good post HD. I agree completely. :up :)

Good post HD. I agree completely. :up :)

I love it!! LMAO!!

So you guys moan and bitch about being role models and how kids look up to them and blah, blah, blah....and now suddenly, showing sportmanship is some conjured up politically correct thing that should not be followed??!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh this is good...I cannot WAIT for this explination.....:haha:yes

I love it!! LMAO!!

So you guys moan and bitch about being role models and how kids look up to them and blah, blah, blah....and now suddenly, showing sportmanship is some conjured up politically correct thing that should not be followed??!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh this is good...I cannot WAIT for this explination.....:haha:yes

You need to have a long talk with King Charles my friend.

You need to have a long talk with King Charles my friend.

SO let me see if I am understanding you properly...so because they were in this "battle" and they are now "emotionally and physically" drained...there is NO need for sportsmanship? Because it is too PC?! Is that what I am understand from your post?

SO let me see if I am understanding you properly...so because they were in this "battle" and they are now "emotionally and physically" drained...there is NO need for sportsmanship? Because it is too PC?! Is that what I am understand from your post?

What I'm saying is that sportsmanship isn't defined by a single handshake. There's a lot more that goes into it. It's how you respect your opponent on the court, it's how you carry yourself off the court. It's how you play the game.

I just think people getting into a tizzy over LeBron or Peyton not interrupting post-game celebrations by the opposing team to go shake hands is really silly, because it's not that big of a deal.

...So you guys moan and bitch about being role models and how kids look up to them and blah, blah, blah....and now suddenly, showing sportmanship is some conjured up politically correct thing that should not be followed??!!...
PC Police to the rescue!

That wasn't what HD's post inferred at all. So the guy didn't shake hands...BFD. Maybe he had to suddenly take a huge dump or something, who knows. Brees himself said Peyton called later with congrats - sounds like a pretty good sportsmanship jesture to me. I thought you of all people would see it this way Salsa. Aren't you the one who's always bitching and moaning about judging people without knowing the facts?
What I'm saying is that sportsmanship isn't defined by a single handshake. There's a lot more that goes into it. It's how you respect your opponent on the court, it's how you carry yourself off the court. It's how you play the game...
Understood and well said. :up

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts