Peyton Manning Storms off field after loss

Having a bad day Salsa? That wasn't what HD's post inferred at all.

So the guy didn't shake hands...BFD. Maybe he had to suddenly take a huge dump or something, who knows. Brees himself said Peyton called later with congrats.

Aren't you the one who's always bitching and moaning about judging people without knowing the facts? Thought you of all people would see it this way.
Well said. :up

I never have a bad day Mccoy....while most of you are freezing your garbanzos off during this time of the year...I am in shorts playing a round of golf or two....life is good in South Florida...;)

Now....I understand what HD is trying to say....but shaking hands AFTER a game is a vital part of sportsmanship. And the fact is....Manning walked out DID realize he didn't shake hands and knew he had to reach out.

...but hey...think of the those poor kids that look up to those athletes...:rolleyes:

Wow!! NOW shaking hands and showing sportsmanship is being PC ??!! Is THAT where we are going now??!!

Amazing! LOL!
You're the one that brought up the PC thing...I think. Trying to express your opinion on this board is like arguing with my wife - I say, "Black." She says, "White, stupid." I say, "But white doesn't make sense." She says, "Then what's wrong with black, dumbass!" :confused:

The hell with it. Game's over...Saints won...Manning wouldn't shake hands for whatever reason...Salsa is in shorts in Florida while I'm up to my ass in snow in Ohio...life goes on. ;) :)

You're the one that brought up the PC thing...I think. Trying to express your opinion on this board is like arguing with my wife - I say, "Black." She says, "White, stupid." I say, "But white doesn't make sense." She says, "Then what's wrong with black, dumbass!" :confused:

The hell with it. Game's over...Saints won...Manning wouldn't shake hands for whatever reason...Salsa is in shorts in Florida while I'm up to my ass in snow in Ohio...life goes on. ;) :)

Brought up by HD and you agreed with him!;)

The only reason this is even a discussion is because we've become so sensitive to people's feelings and it's become the politically correct thing to do. What's wrong with being pissed for a little while?

I don't remember EVER players not shaking hands after a hard fought battle in ANY playoffs of any sport(except baseball....hmmm...wonder why?)... The ONLY team that did that were the Pistons Bad Boys and everyone called them a$$holes for doing JUST THAT....

...NOW it's PC TO do it....?!:confused::rolleyes: Go figure....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)