Hostages

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Monday, November 4, 2013

"Hail Mary": Ellen and Brian try to take down Duncan; Archer's accomplice plans to reveal information to the assistant district attorney about a murder.

S~

More of the same I guess, in one episode on or more hostages flee, just to be back by the end of the episode, only that apparently now the bad guy´s team is sufferring some losses.

I just read this thread to see what you all had to say.
It's been promoted since May?
No wonder I thought there had been a recent movie with the same plot! ;)
The subject material really didn't appeal.
There was an attack on the president in another series I watch.
http://epguides.com/Scandal/
And frankly, I did not want to see Dylan McDermott portray a bad guy!
Havent watched a second and never planned to.
Hope those of you who like it, get closure to the story. :up

Edit: there was a recent series where a US submarine was given orders to fire on Pakistan.
The commander suspected the orders were false, refused, and went rogue.
That plot and Hostages are better suited to a movie, or short mini-series, at most.
Trying to stretch a series out of it is as foolish as was "Under the Dome"! ;)

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 8

Monday, November 11, 2013

"The Good Reason": As Ellen tries to decide if she should save Duncan, she confronts his wife; Creasy has a meeting with Col. Blair and Vanessa.

S~

I think this show has become quite predictable, I can already anticipate Ellen will not kill Duncan, or the story would be over.
Let alone the scene in one of the sneak peek previews where Ellen and Duncan are kissing.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Monday, November 18, 2013

"Loose Ends": When investigators get close to uncovering the plot to kill the president, Duncan is ordered to take out an insider.

S~

The plot twists are like a roller coaster ride. Kind of sad so many people are missing out on all the fun!

I hear you, and more bodies keep dropping,

Í´m not sure if I missed something but I guess, the eyewitness was killed in the prison riot, also the girl´s boyfriend right ?

On last night´s episode, (I watched in parts I admit) I didn´t get why Sandrine and the other guy who killed the limo driver are now apparently working against Duncan, when they prevented the what is it Secret Service agent from being ambushed ?

Anyway, he didn´t last long...

I hear you, and more bodies keep dropping,

Í´m not sure if I missed something but I guess, the eyewitness was killed in the prison riot, also the girl´s boyfriend right ?

On last night´s episode, (I watched in parts I admit) I didn´t get why Sandrine and the other guy who killed the limo driver are now apparently working against Duncan, when they prevented the what is it Secret Service agent from being ambushed ?

Anyway, he didn´t last long...
Watch again...they were actually saving the SS agent (the truck scene) by Duncan's design. I thought the same at first, but a few minutes later it became clear. That's what I'm talking about...you never know!!!:D

Watch again...they were actually saving the SS agent (the truck scene) by Duncan's design. I thought the same at first, but a few minutes later it became clear. That's what I'm talking about...you never know!!!:D

Ok, Í have to watch again for sure, I can´t follow the plot if I watch in parts.

That´s something I like about this show, kind of the same thing happened when Duncan blew the whistle on his black partner, only to find out later there was a purpose for his trip to the prison.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Monday, November 25, 2013

"Burden of Truth": Ellen tries to talk Duncan into backing out of the assassination plot when a member of the president's staff is murdered.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Off the Record": Duncan locks the Sanders in a room for the day as he and the team go after the snipers in New York; Duncan's mother-in-law wants to expose the president.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Monday, December 16, 2013

"Fight or Flight": Ellen tries to make a deal with Duncan; Nina flees from the hospital after learning Duncan's plan.

S~

Well it looks like this mini-series will como to live up to its 15 episodes in its original time slot.
Only 2 more episodes to go.

Last edited:
Next Episodes: Season 1, Episodes 14 and 15 (Finale)

Monday, January 6, 2014

"Suspicious Minds; Endgame": Duncan decides to use Sandrine's betrayal to his advantage; the first lady confronts Ellen before she operates on the president.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts