Hostages

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Monday, September 30, 2013

"Invisible Leash": Duncan informs Ellen that her refusal to assassinate the president will cost her a loved one's life; the family learns it will be monitored by Duncan's men until the operation.

S~

Well,with only 15 episodes,surely it will play out.

So this is just a mini series of 15 episodes max. It may play out but if ratings do not pickup it may not even play out. As I said I like this better than black list but I think I maybe disappointed since we almost know the ending.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The action unfolds over two weeks, with each show covering roughly a day. Both stars say they like the 15-episode setup better as it makes for richer plots.

Tonight´s episode wasn´t bad, I still believe that The Blacklist has a much faster pace than Hostages.

Ratings in total viewers (subject to final adjustment):

Blacklist 12.08
Castle 10.9
Hostages 5.99

There you have it, in its second week, Hostages is again third after The Blacklist and Castle.

They might let it run out all 15 episodes and replace it with something else in mid season. It was a limited series anyway. It wasn't going to come back next year anyway. They were trying to emulate the BBC way of doing limited shows with limited episodes. Like a mini series that lasted longer than 2 weeks. I always thought this concept was better suited as a movie of the week, not a series whether limited or not.

Well if they do cancel it , I hope that CBS will allow the full run of the series to be shown online, so that those who do watch it , can see how it ends.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, October 7, 2013

"Power of Persuasion": After the president decides to go with a different surgeon, Duncan insists that Ellen change his mind or face the consequences; Ellen gains some insight into Duncan's life when she meets his daughter.

S~

Well if they do cancel it , I hope that CBS will allow the full run of the series to be shown online, so that those who do watch it , can see how it ends.

The ratings are not quite so bad that they would pull it and not show made episodes. The issue of course is if they have already done all 15 episodes or only part of them. If they have already shot them all they will probably at least do a Saturday night burn off if they want the time slot for something else.

Tonight´s episode

"Power of Persuasion" - Duncan threatens Ellen that she must convince the President to keep her on as his surgeon after he decides to go with another doctor, or there will be consequences. Also, Ellen meets Duncan's daughter and gains insight into his life, on HOSTAGES, Duncan threatens Ellen that she must convince the President to keep her on as his surgeon after he decides to go with another doctor, or there will be consequences. Also, Ellen meets Duncan's daughter and gains insight into his life,
Read more about Scoop: HOSTAGES on CBS - Today, October 7, 2013 - BWWTVWorld by www.broadwayworld.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)