Hostages

I watched tonight´s episode and I think this show is going downhill.

I think the most exciting "action" was the sub-plot about the son´s problem with the weed dealer.

Hostages earned a 1.2, down three tenths from last week's 1.5 adults 18-49 rating

And in total viewers it went down from 5.96 last week to 5.14 last night.

Again way behind The Blacklist and Castle which had 11.26 and 10.79 respectively in total viewers (subject to final adjustment).

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, October 14, 2013

"2:45 P.M.": Brian and Ellen form a plan to escape with their children; Duncan's wife wants to stop her treatment.

S~

I don´t think those flashback scenes are helping the show.
I still watch it, but I won´t miss it, they have to stretch the pulling back and forth with the Hostages, the cat and mouse game... I wonder what show will replace this one (even if it runs it´s 15 episodes).

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Monday, October 21, 2013

"Truth and Consequences": Ellen has to perform emergency surgery at her house; Duncan wants answers when an innocent person in their plan becomes a victim.

S~

I don´t know about you guys, whoever is still watching this, but I don´t see this was a good project for CBS.

Watching some of the next scenes in what they called "the season" I think that the main bad guy (don´t even know his name) kissing with Toni Collette´s character is not a good sign.

Tonight I finally decided to try it out. I've been recording Hostages from the beginning. I watched the pilot and second shows in 45 minutes. Not for me! I deleted the timer and the backlog of shows. I hope it says on for the folks that like it. I found it "uncomfortable" viewing, paint-by-numbers script-writings, and with situations stretching my suspension of disbelief beyond the breaking point.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Monday, October 28, 2013

"Sister's Keeper": When Ellen's sister visits unexpectedly, Duncan forces Ellen to get rid of her without raising any suspicions.

S~

Why Hostages doesn´t work

By making the entire show about a conclusion that can only arrive at the end, “Hostages” has painted itself into a claustrophobic corner. After the first few episodes of “Hostages,” the only question we want answered is how soon it will be moved to Saturday night to die a slow and forgettable death

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes....-and-hostages-why-one-works-an/#ixzz2j3GpRrKf

Last night´s ratings still on the low side. I wonder if they will keep the rest of the episodes on this timeslot.

dylan-mcdermott-toni-collette-hostages.jpg

Never watched Hostages due to all the negative feedback it got here.....peer pressure!

Cheers, K

Yep,after the glowing reviews here,I deleted 3 episodes and timer,never watched a minute of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts