HOT HOT HOT HOT... YEAH BABY, ITS HOT

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I am not doing a marketing venture here, but I have to tell those of you who like HOT and SPICY food that I have stumbled upon a great spice alley!

It is Blair's Death Rain series of salsas and dry rubs! I just received an order for five different dry rubs/spices/shakes from them. They are based in NJ and have a Guiness Book of World Records entry for one of these at least.

I bought five different dry rubs (Death Rain Cajun, BBQ, Chipotle, Habanero and NITRO!!

I like very hot and spicy food and this stuff really tastes great! If you are interested in dry rubs (it's like a semi-fine powder) for your HOT cooking or just for kicking up your meal as a sprinkled spice, try some of this!

Check 'em out at: www.deathsauce.com

It is "Blair's" brand.

I recommend the Death Rain Habanero highly! MMMMMM MMM! Now that's good!

Anyone have some milk? aahhhhh HHHHHOTTTT!!! MILK PLEASE! :eek:

RADAR

Come on guys, radar knows what he is talking about :D These things will make you Mr Superman you know were. So get some of that stuff, and come thank radar for his find.
:hatsoff:

I've never really understood why people want to eat something that's so hot.
:confused:
I'd rather enjoy the flavor of the food, not just eat it cause it makes your mouth and lips burn.

It's been a while since I visited this section.

But, I got to fill you in, I am 1/2 way through a 1.5 ounce bottle of Blair's Death Rain Habenero spice that I bought at the beginning of this post.

This stuff isn't all that hot, but you have to remember to enjoy it in moderation.

Just a dash will do ya!

It sure is great on Chinese food, like Hunan Beef or Mexican like tacos and absolutely superb in Texas Chili! Might even be great on Ice Cream! :)

RADAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts