Hot Wings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

By hooters style, do you mean a breaded wing?

Yeah, I have tried mixing my rub with flour, but watching last night they had a sauce that looked almost like a Mustard / BBQ sauce mix (that I use when smoking) I chicken fried Breasts yesterday using my rub mix and could barely taste the rub, but made gravy out of some of the leftover flour / buttermilk pancake mix / rub and could taste in it ... (made excellent gravy ;))

I don't think I've had Hooters wings yet. We had Buffalo Wild Wings not too long ago and they were superb. Would love to come up with some of these recipes, but I fear that I lack the needed skills and imagination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)