Hot Wings (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

By hooters style, do you mean a breaded wing?

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Yeah, I have tried mixing my rub with flour, but watching last night they had a sauce that looked almost like a Mustard / BBQ sauce mix (that I use when smoking) I chicken fried Breasts yesterday using my rub mix and could barely taste the rub, but made gravy out of some of the leftover flour / buttermilk pancake mix / rub and could taste in it ... (made excellent gravy ;))

Cire

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 18, 2013
kansas
I don't think I've had Hooters wings yet. We had Buffalo Wild Wings not too long ago and they were superb. Would love to come up with some of these recipes, but I fear that I lack the needed skills and imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts