Hot Wings

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

Watching the "Undercover Boss" Hooter's episode last night on CBS brought back a thought I had in Las Vegas at Hooter's last month... I want to try to cook Hooter's style wings. I have a decent smoker recipe that works, but want to try this. :D

By hooters style, do you mean a breaded wing?

Yeah, I have tried mixing my rub with flour, but watching last night they had a sauce that looked almost like a Mustard / BBQ sauce mix (that I use when smoking) I chicken fried Breasts yesterday using my rub mix and could barely taste the rub, but made gravy out of some of the leftover flour / buttermilk pancake mix / rub and could taste in it ... (made excellent gravy ;))

I don't think I've had Hooters wings yet. We had Buffalo Wild Wings not too long ago and they were superb. Would love to come up with some of these recipes, but I fear that I lack the needed skills and imagination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)