Hotpass In HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
is a D10 interactive???
I have one lying around.

Yep, the D10 is interactive. I have one in the garage hooked up to a 13-inch TV. It works great. Its sad, when I end up watching the race on this little TV in the cold garage because the standard definition picture looks better on the cheap 13-inch set than it does on my widescreen HDTV and the D10 is interactive where the HD H20 isn't.

Yep, the D10 is interactive. I have one in the garage hooked up to a 13-inch TV. It works great. Its sad, when I end up watching the race on this little TV in the cold garage because the standard definition picture looks better on the cheap 13-inch set than it does on my widescreen HDTV and the D10 is interactive where the HD H20 isn't.

Why does your NASCAR in HD not look great on your wide screen ?
Mine has looked great !!!

Jimbo

i have a 61 inch 1080p dlp and my nascar feed on FOX looks STUNNING!!!!!

I read somewhere where Hotpass will go HD (hopefully) later this year when the new bird(s) are up and running and they have additional bandwith (so MPEG4 receiver most likely needed).

I read somewhere where Hotpass will go HD (hopefully) later this year when the new bird(s) are up and running and they have additional bandwith (so MPEG4 receiver most likely needed).

I believe I saw that the in car cameras are in HD this year, seeing I haven't really noticed it yet this year, I would guess that they are.

Jimbo

right and it appears fox's cameras are hd too. just hadn't watched an entire race on fox this season to know the answer!!

Fox in Car Cam's

Fox Says they are hd, but whenever I watch a race the incar cam has the black fox hd bars on both sides. This is on my ota feed as well as fox hd from Dish Net.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts