House

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm trying for awhile this year.

It actually seems to be a bit better this year. The House Cutty thing is not getting too deep into stereotypes, and seems to be trying to examine the relationship in light of their real personalities. Working for me.

They are also breaking free somewhat from the 4 wrong guesses before the brilliant diagnosis thing. Other members of the team are making the breakthrough as well. Some growth in the supporting characters.

Overall it is working for me so far.

Yeah, I definitely like House a lot this year. For me, it has actually been getting better year after year. I remember my wife "making" me watch it at first.

Yeah it is better so far this season, then last. I like that they are not focusing to much on the House Cutty relationship. When I first seen that they were going to hook up I thought the show would go south. So far so good.

Not So Fast, Here's Why House Is Unlikely to End Up at NBC

Fox's deal with Universal Media Studios, which produces the Hugh Laurie drama, is expiring, and as Variety reported Friday, there's no resolution in sight. That's led some to wonder whether Universal might ultimately move the show, entering its eighth season this fall, to sister network NBC.
Source & More: tvguide.com

I had been a fan since the beginning, but lost interest this year with alot of other things taking my time, mostly OT at work, but I DO have them all recorded, maybe I'll sit down and watch them when work slows.

I'm still watching. Actually, there are now very few shows that I have on timers. As old favorites have gone off the air or on hiatus, I haven't been searching out new ones to replace them.

Last night we were trying to figure out who Thirteen was. Regardless, we didn't like last night's episode.

Understandable. They wrote her out early last season. Lots of history there that they didn't explain, including her disease, name and circumstances of her sudden departure.

Also agree that it wasn't the best episode.

Looks like next week might be Amber Tamblyn's last. Too bad, I was getting to like her.

Understandable. They wrote her out early last season. Lots of history there that they didn't explain, including her disease, name and circumstances of her sudden departure.

Also agree that it wasn't the best episode.

Looks like next week might be Amber Tamblyn's last. Too bad, I was getting to like her.
I'm indifferent about Tamblyn's character, but I am glad to see she is moving on to another FOX series pilot. As I mentioned, we only started following House this season and I am somewhat confused about the "conflicting information" in the following article: Amber Tamblyn Leaving ‘House’ For Potential Fox Pilot - Screen Rant

"The replacement for Olivia Wilde’s character Thirteen is getting the boot on next week’s ‘House’, and unfortunately so is Amber Tamblyn. Though, she’s working on a new project with ‘House’ producer Katie Jacobs."

~and~

"There’s a chance that House could move to NBC next season. So far, only Hugh Laurie and Olivia Wilde have been confirmed for a return."

OK, if the characters that plays Thirteen is getting the book next week, how can she have agreed to return next season? Was there another actor playing Thirteen last night (e.g., Fourteen :rolleyes:)? If so, then I guess everything makes sense. Thanks!

I think they were saying both Tamblyn and her character, Martha masters, were leaving. Olivia Wilde/13 is staying if it renews.

BTW, the character is named 13 because several years ago, Cuddy instructed House to hire a replacement for a doctor who left. Instead he set up a contest that lasted the entire season with an initial group of 40. He would cut a few each episode (Weakest link style), but ended up keeping 13 (that was her number and it stuck) and Taub as the new staff.

I'm glad 13 is back as long as we don't have to deal with another relationship between her and Forman.

I think they were saying both Tamblyn and her character, Martha masters, were leaving. Olivia Wilde/13 is staying if it renews.

BTW, the character is named 13 because several years ago, Cuddy instructed House to hire a replacement for a doctor who left. Instead he set up a contest that lasted the entire season with an initial group of 40. He would cut a few each episode (Weakest link style), but ended up keeping 13 (that was her number and it stuck) and Taub as the new staff.
Thanks. I viewed Imdb.com and took another look at last week's episode. It looks like the character Thirteen was played by someone other than Olivia Wilde...and it is the replacement Thirteen who is being booted, along with Tamblin, next week.

They list Olivia Wilde as Thirteen in the credits for "Last Temptation". It was definitely the Thirteen I remember from previous seasons.

Thanks. I viewed Imdb.com and took another look at last week's episode. It looks like the character Thirteen was played by someone other than Olivia Wilde...and it is the replacement Thirteen who is being booted, along with Tamblin, next week.

No. 13 was ALWAYS Olivia. She is back and Tamblyn is out. I don't understand all the confusion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)