House

I have a feeling that what happened in the season finally was not an event of reality. I would be willing to bet that they make it some sort of hallucination or dream

I don't think that'll be the case although it would be an easy out (Reshow that scene in the opener, then cut to House in the car shaking his head and driving away.) It'd be just as easy to deem the last season as part of his rehab in the clinic and he was just putting down his thoughts.

My guess is that it happened and she moved away for her safety.

What doesn't make sense is that the last two seasons she kept reiterating that the hospital wouldn't keep him around if it weren't for her yet now it seems the hospital is going to be keeping him without her?

Very dark episode. Not sure where they are taking it, but I'll go for the ride awhile.

I just don't buy the back at Princeton General, nor even him getting a license back.

I'm thinking that Dr. Jessica Adams (the Dr. he met and helped get fired while in prison) will be written into the show. Never mind...the IMDB app just told me she has already recorded five episodes for the coming season.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I don't get Fox,so I have to wait until a relative records it for me to watch.
How did they explain the lack of Cuddy? or did they?

I don't get Fox,so I have to wait until a relative records it for me to watch.
How did they explain the lack of Cuddy? or did they?

They didn't explain anything about Cuddy...just an episode of him doing five days in jail and trying to stay-out of trouble so he gets paroled. In fact, the timeline of his "leaving the country" for 3-months and then serving 4-months in jail didn't make any sense.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I still like watching house, but I think they are grasping at straws now...its like the writers have mental block:rolleyes:

That time he was in the loony bin he lost his license,so was restricted when he got back to work.
This time he was in prison,they never mention him losing his license at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts