House

Yeah I have watched them all and own seasons 1-5or6 on DVD. Even though the show is over we can still discuss the show. Especially for people like you who are just catching up.

Thank goodness for USA-HD. We didn't start watching House until the end of 2010. We started watching the Pilot episode on USA in early may and we're already into the start of the September 2009 season in which House was in a metal institution for the first two shows. We should be finished with the 2010 season (and current on all things House) by the end of the month. I must say that watching the first five season of House over the past 3-months has answered a lot of question during the last two season. Heck, we know who Thirteen is how she got the name. :)

Man, I sure do miss House being on. Sometimes I just flip through channels aimlessly and there is just nothing on. This show was certainly epic, I wish they could come up with something that would actually compete with the entertainment this show brought to the table.

Man, I sure do miss House being on. Sometimes I just flip through channels aimlessly and there is just nothing on. This show was certainly epic, I wish they could come up with something that would actually compete with the entertainment this show brought to the table.
Seeing this thread was brought back to life ...
I tend to follow people from one show to another if I like them.

Jennifer Morrison has been a major player on Once Upon A Time since the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts