Houston Rockets considering trading Tracy McGrady

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The statement of "they are only 1 game from the last playoff spot" in January for the NBA is not different than someone say that their team in the wildcard race in the MLB in June or fighing for a wildcard spot in the NFL in week 8.

It's January, and they're one game out of a playoff spot. That's what I said...nothing more, nothing less. Who said it was anything more than that? :confused:

Sandra

Do you honestly think that the Knicks brass NOT thinking bottom line for this season and actually thinking playoff? Really?

Do you actually think with them one game out of a playoff spot at this point they should not be thinking about trying to make the playoffs? :confused:

Sandra

Putting butts in the seats is not something to overlook. After all, sports in a buisness all owners are in to make....... Money!

The Jacksonville Jaguars are a perfect example. They haven't been able to sell out a game all season, so they are going to pursue Tim TeBow in the upcoming draft even though they will probably be reaching on him with the #10 pick.

For those of you who care, (and for those of you who don't as well), Mora was responding to a question that a reporter from the station I work for (WRTV, Channel 6, ABC) had asked. With all the airplay and commercials made from this, he has never received a penney from any royalties paid for the clip!!!...:(
He is no longer in broadcasting!!!...:eek:

For those of you who care, (and for those of you who don't as well), Mora was responding to a question that a reporter from the station I work for (WRTV, Channel 6, ABC) had asked. With all the airplay and commercials made from this, he has never received a penney from any royalties paid for the clip!!!...:(
He is no longer in broadcasting!!!...:eek:
ouch! definitely one of the funniest moments from a nfl head coach i've ever seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)