How big is it?

I've got a 46" widescreen Sony. I am considering a bigger set. Heh..the wife doesn't even know it yet. Boy will she be happy when I spring that one on her! ;)

Samsung 65" had dish 6000 for 3 months...no content.

I have now had VOOM for 3 days, with only a few minot problems, waiting for upgrade on local antenna, due tommorow.

Other problem are some mapping issues such as 261 261 espn showing up on 1 of the hbo channels

Where is sci-fi and foodtv??? :cool:

65" Mitsu-65313-debating whether or not it is worth it to have an ISF Cali?-looks good now though-question is, will calib really make that much difference?Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

30" ws samsung crt. :/

next big purchase is either a projector, or an aquarium.......

eschu97611 said:
65" Mitsu-65313-debating whether or not it is worth it to have an ISF Cali?-looks good now though-question is, will calib really make that much difference?Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have the same TV. Had it for about 3 months. Picture is beautiful. On mine, I don't see no need for a calibration. I have my brightness and Contrast a little below halfway, about 28-30.

Lem52

wasch_24 said:
Well if you add the square of the length and the square of the girth, oops I mean width, then you get the square of the diagonal.
You forgot to compensate for curvature. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)