AZBOX How can i copy my channels from my Amiko HDSE

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
So i don't have to rescan all my channels and all my custom names, is there a way to go from my Amiko HDSE to the AZBox Mini Me American Edition ??

Hope you have good news..

1. Hook up Amiko Mini HD SE on a TV so you can quickly and accurately blindscan and see the information.
2. Type in all the information to the other box. :biggrin

Like Brian said those are two totally different incompatible formats. There isn't a script or anything to convert from ALi3606/3612/3511 to help you out.

One thing is if you try to copy over the channel list you could screw up the new machine. Back in the day of ChannelMaster (the software program) you could move channel lists between receivers. I would copy my list from the Coolsat 5000 over to Pansats. In fact at one time there was a file that you could copy over to specific receivers and it had all the newest satellite list. But that was back in the DVB days :)

MES editor generates CSV and text files from ALI user data, but I have no idea other than a keyboard on how to get the fields translated into an AZ compatible format. I am sure that you could write a CSV translator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)