How can we get ALL HD channels in South Florida with a single dish?

You could try a dish 1000.2. I can receive 129 in south florida, but that was when I tried a separate dish 500. I would still go for 61.5 because I can get much higher signal readings on it than 129.

Thanks. I can't get 61.5 because I only have SW view from my balcony. It looks like the 129 is the only game but I'm concerned about very poor reception.

You might be able to do it with a 121 superdish by making a bracket to extend an lnbf out further, Ive been toying with the idea for a while now and I think someone else has done it already.

Thats to get 129 on a dish with 110/119.

You might be able to do it with a 121 superdish by making a bracket to extend an lnbf out further, Ive been toying with the idea for a while now and I think someone else has done it already.

Thats to get 129 on a dish with 110/119.
I have an MS-E85 dish that manages 82 to 129 (just barely). Unfortunately 61.5 to 119 wouldn't work, 61.5 to 110 might, but it not worth it.

You are wright!! I am not. Then again I do not care. All I know is.. I'm going to be getting Locals HD and to me that is more important than Monsters HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)