How come my regional Sportsnet is Rocky Mountain

It would appear that your local channels should be from Wilkes Barre, based on zip 18235, and your Sportsnet should be Root Sports Pittsburgh. If you are receiving just Rocky Mountain you should contact Dish or Dirt...

It looks like everyone is seeing ATTRM on 412-04.

I still have my regular RSN Fox Sports SW on 412-06, too.

But why? A quick look at the guide shows a mix of three-hour hot-air shows and blacked-out rebroadcasts o0f women's soccer along with the usual parade of midday paid programming.

Yeah, not sure why. I posted about this in a previous thread wondering why. I started receiving it a little over 2 weeks ago - I believe Oct 10. It was the first major uplink after Dish/AT&T came to this agreement: AT&T SportsNet and the Vegas Golden Knights to Be Available on DISH in Las Vegas and Surrounding Areas

My guess is that someone coded something in wrong for what markets it should go in and instead of giving it local in the Las Vegas markets, it given to all markets. I am anticipating it would be going away in a future uplink, at least for me in the Chicago market. But it is nice to see the replays of some of the FOX football games or the Dan Patrick show, which isn't on NBC Sports Chicago. Or maybe AT&T wanted it to be national :)

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts