How DISH quietly starter ripping off subscribers of International (Russian) package, or your thought

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is messed up. I just had additional antennae installed at my home and weekend place to be able to receive international package and signed up for the mega pack only last month. On top of that I just bought additional box for my in-laws. All this so they can babysit my kids and still be able to watch their favorite Russian shows. Now I'm out $100 x2 and $140 for the new box and on top of that I'm still paying for the megapack that nobody watches and I have to find a way for the in-laws to have their entertainment, which probably means moving to directtv and losing all dish equipment investments (3 dual divr's, sling box, switches).
Just sucks!

Sign up for Kartina.TV I actually just did today.., you'll get LOADs of channels! They even have HD and 3D channels. Dish cant even touch that .., for ~$19/m
I see they have a lots of English movies.., all with Russian translation, however I also read that you can turn off the translation and play them back in English.

Sign up for Kartina.TV I actually just did today.., you'll get LOADs of channels! They even have HD and 3D channels. Dish cant even touch that .., for ~$19/m
I see they have a lots of English movies.., all with Russian translation, however I also read that you can turn off the translation and play them back in English.

Cool! I've been using ETVNet.com for a couple of years and it's been pretty good, they have plug-in for MCE and android and apple but I've not looked into having something that works with a simple settop box. I'll check into Kartina.tv, see if it has as much stuff as etvnet.com.
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)